Cheap prices from over 900 car rental suppliers
Rental cars available in Beijing Capital Airport T1 (PEK), China
Feel free to navigate the available great EHI car rental deals in Beijing Capital Airport T1. Check out these offers in PEK Airport to choose the most preferable one among currently available.
$50.44 / day
$61.10 / day
$64.11 / day
$146.14 / day
Information about EHI in Beijing Capital Airport T1 (PEK), China
In the table below, you can find EHI information about pickup location, return address, phone number, opening hours, fuel policy, pickup type, and bonuses that EHI provides in Beijing Capital Airport T1 [PEK]
Inside the Riverside Hotel, on the South of T1, BJ Capital Airport, Beijing
EHI car rental locations near Beijing Capital Airport T1
In order to better plan your trip, please navigate the map below with all available car rental locations near Beijing Capital Airport T1. All the icons correspond to four types of pick up and return locations: airport, railway station, port, and downtown locations.
EHI Beijing Capital Airport T1 Airport Car Rental Fleet Overview
EHI in Beijing Capital Airport T1 Airport provides a huge variety of cars from different car rental classes: Suv, Compact, Standard, Luxury, etc.
For those of you who decided to book a Compact car, you can get a and Skoda Rapid , or get a car class upgrade.
Whenever you book a Standard class car with a “or similar” sign from EHI Beijing Capital Airport T1 Airport, you may pick up and Volkswagen Passat .
When you book a car of SUV car rental class from EHI Beijing Capital Airport T1 Airport, you will get one of the following cars: or Hyundai iX35 .
Premium car rental class provided by EHI Beijing Capital Airport T1 consists of or Audi A6L .
No matter which car class you book, you will always have a chance to get a car class upgrade for free in case there are no available vehicles from your booked car rental type.
Choose Your EHI Beijing Capital Airport T1 Airport Car According to Your Purpose
EHI provides a large number of cars that will suit any budget and purpose:
- If you are going on a trip with your family, you should pay attention to vehicles from different car rental classes. For small families with one or two children and a small amount of luggage, Economy or Compact car classes may suit you. If you are traveling with more luggage, you should turn to SUV or Full-Size car rental categories. For a trip with more passengers, you should search for 7 seaters, 9 passenger minivans, and maybe 12 passenger vans.
- If you are trying to find a car from EHI in Beijing Capital Airport T1 for a road trip with your beloved one, you should take notice of various vehicles of Mini, Economy, Convertible, or even Luxury car rental classes.
- For business trips in Beijing Capital Airport T1, the most suitable vehicles from EHI are of Full Size, Luxury, and Exotic car rental classes.
- You can also find a suitable car in Beijing Capital Airport T1 for your special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, and other types of celebrations. If you need a car for any sort of a party, consider Luxury and Exotic car rental classes from EHI in Beijing Capital Airport T1 Airport.
- For young drivers EHI also have some car rental opportunities. Sit up and take notice of Mini, Economy, and Convertible car rental classes from EHI in Beijing Capital Airport T1 Airport.
FAQ - EHI rent a car in Beijing Capital Airport T1 (PEK), China
How to rent a car from EHI in Beijing Capital Airport T1?
Enter the necessary pickup location and return location in the search form and select the required date and time of your rental. After you get the search results, you will be able to filter them based on your preferred vendor.
What is the cheapest car rental from EHI in PEK Airport?
The cheapest car from EHI in Beijing Capital Airport T1 is Hyundai iX35. The current relevant price is $50.44 per day.
What is the gasoline price near Beijing Capital Airport T1?
The gasoline prices near PEK Airport varies from $3.65 to $4.11 per gallon.
Can I pay for my EHI rent-a-car reservation with a debit card in Beijing Capital Airport T1?
Yes, you can use a debit card to pay for the online reservation. However, during your car pickup, you will need a credit card issued in the name of the main driver to cover the car rental deposit.
Can someone else except me drive my rental car?
This will be possible if you select the additional driver option during your online reservation. Most of the time, this is a paid option that is charged at the car rental desk.
Can I reserve a specific car rental model during my reservation?
Yes, offers that include specific car models are marked with a “Guaranteed Car Model” sign on the search results page.
Does EHI provide a car seat rental option for children in Beijing Capital Airport T1 [PEK]?
Yes, you can book a child seat during your online reservation and pay for it at the EHI car rental desk.
Should I buy an additional insurance for my car rental in Beijing Capital Airport T1 (PEK), China
If you are not going to buy a full coverage insurance, it is advisable to buy insurance to secure your deposit. You will have to provide your vendor with a credit card with enough available amount of funds needed for the car’s deposit. But if any withdrawals occur, the insurance company will cover the expenses.
You can buy this type of insurance during online car rental booking on our website.