Cheap prices from over 900 car rental suppliers
Rental cars available in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 (KUL), Malaysia
Feel free to navigate the available great DESTISYA-RESOURCES car rental deals in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1. Check out these offers in KUL Airport to choose the most preferable one among currently available.
$17.24 per day
$37.39 per day
$18.40 per day
$43.19 per day
$35.90 per day
$117.54 per day
$40.27 per day
$76.72 per day
$53.96 per day
$75.65 per day
$76.72 per day
Information about DESTISYA-RESOURCES in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 (KUL), Malaysia
In the table below, you can find DESTISYA-RESOURCES information about pickup location, return address, phone number, opening hours, fuel policy, pickup type, and bonuses that DESTISYA-RESOURCES provides in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 [KUL]
DESTISYA-RESOURCES car rental locations near Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1
In order to better plan your trip, please navigate the map below with all available car rental locations near Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1. All the icons correspond to four types of pick up and return locations: airport, railway station, port, and downtown locations.
Nearby car rental locations at airports
Best car rental companies in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 (KUL), Malaysia
Alternatively to DESTISYA-RESOURCES, there are other available local and international car rental agencies that operate in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 (KUL), Malaysia. Make sure to check for any specials, discounts, or even coupons from these world-trusted car suppliers and choose the best option for you.
Kasina 12 reviews
8.9 / 10
Paradise 14 reviews
8.3 / 10
EUROPCAR 7 reviews
6.1 / 10
Hawk 50 reviews
6 / 10
If you need a small car for your next road trip from Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 (KUL), Malaysia, you should look closer at car rental deals from HAWK and SIXT. They provide the largest amount of vehicles of ECONOMY and car rental classes in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1.
DESTISYA-RESOURCES Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 Airport Car Rental Fleet Overview
DESTISYA-RESOURCES in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 Airport provides a huge variety of cars from different car rental classes: Mini, Compact, Van, Standard, 7-seater, Suv, etc.
For those of you who decided to book a Compact car, you can get a Perodua Bezza, and Toyota Vios , or get a car class upgrade.
Whenever you book a Standard class car with a “or similar” sign from DESTISYA-RESOURCES Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 Airport, you may pick up Nissan Almera, and Toyota Camry .
When you book a car of SUV car rental class from DESTISYA-RESOURCES Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 Airport, you will get one of the following cars: Honda CR-V, and Hyundai Tucson .
In case you travel with a group of people and you need a 7 seat people carrier vehicle from DESTISYA-RESOURCES Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 Airport, you can rent and Toyota Innova .
No matter which car class you book, you will always have a chance to get a car class upgrade for free in case there are no available vehicles from your booked car rental type.
Choose Your DESTISYA-RESOURCES Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 Airport Car According to Your Purpose
DESTISYA-RESOURCES provides a large number of cars that will suit any budget and purpose:
- If you are going on a trip with your family, you should pay attention to vehicles from different car rental classes. For small families with one or two children and a small amount of luggage, Economy or Compact car classes may suit you. If you are traveling with more luggage, you should turn to SUV or Full-Size car rental categories. For a trip with more passengers, you should search for 7 seaters, 9 passenger minivans, and maybe 12 passenger vans.
- If you are trying to find a car from DESTISYA-RESOURCES in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 for a road trip with your beloved one, you should take notice of various vehicles of Mini, Economy, Convertible, or even Luxury car rental classes.
- For business trips in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1, the most suitable vehicles from DESTISYA-RESOURCES are of Full Size, Luxury, and Exotic car rental classes.
- You can also find a suitable car in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 for your special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, and other types of celebrations. If you need a car for any sort of a party, consider Luxury and Exotic car rental classes from DESTISYA-RESOURCES in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 Airport.
- For young drivers DESTISYA-RESOURCES also have some car rental opportunities. Sit up and take notice of Mini, Economy, and Convertible car rental classes from DESTISYA-RESOURCES in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 Airport.
FAQ - DESTISYA-RESOURCES rent a car in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 (KUL), Malaysia
How to rent a car from DESTISYA-RESOURCES in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1?
Enter the necessary pickup location and return location in the search form and select the required date and time of your rental. After you get the search results, you will be able to filter them based on your preferred vendor.
What is the cheapest car rental from DESTISYA-RESOURCES in KUL Airport?
The cheapest car from DESTISYA-RESOURCES in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 is Proton Saga. The current relevant price is $17.24 per day.
What is the gasoline price near Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1?
The gasoline prices near KUL Airport varies from $1.63 to $2.24 per gallon.
Can I pay for my DESTISYA-RESOURCES rent-a-car reservation with a debit card in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1?
Yes, you can use a debit card to pay for the online reservation. However, during your car pickup, you will need a credit card issued in the name of the main driver to cover the car rental deposit.
Can someone else except me drive my rental car?
This will be possible if you select the additional driver option during your online reservation. Most of the time, this is a paid option that is charged at the car rental desk.
Can I reserve a specific car rental model during my reservation?
Yes, offers that include specific car models are marked with a “Guaranteed Car Model” sign on the search results page.
Does DESTISYA-RESOURCES provide a car seat rental option for children in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 [KUL]?
Yes, you can book a child seat during your online reservation and pay for it at the DESTISYA-RESOURCES car rental desk.
Should I buy an additional insurance for my car rental in Kuala Lumpur - Airport T1 (KUL), Malaysia
If you are not going to buy a full coverage insurance, it is advisable to buy insurance to secure your deposit. You will have to provide your vendor with a credit card with enough available amount of funds needed for the car’s deposit. But if any withdrawals occur, the insurance company will cover the expenses.
You can buy this type of insurance during online car rental booking on our website.